Coupon Full Terms
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief with exclusive Pro-Argin technology gives INSTANT* and LASTING relief for sensitive teeth
ALSO AVAILABLE IN GENTLE WHITENING FORMULA.
*For instant relief apply product to each sensitive tooth with fingertip for one minute.
For lasting relief brush twice daily.
Introducing the exclusive
Pro-Argin technology that provides instant* relief from sensitivity
*For instant relief, apply directly to the sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, once a week or less frequently. For lasting relief brush twice daily.
*For instant relief apply product to each sensitive tooth with fingertip for one minute. For lasting relief brush twice daily.
53% of New Zealand adults suffer from tooth sensitivity. The pain can be short, sharp and unexpected, preventing you from enjoying your life to the fullest.
One of the causes of tooth sensitivity is, as gums recede, parts of your teeth that aren't protected by enamel become uncovered. This leads to exposed dentine with thousands of microscopic pathways leading to the tooth's nerve centre. When teeth come in contact with air or something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried through these microscopic channels to the nerves, causing painful tooth sensitivity.
# Data Source: Colmar Brunton NZ Sensitive Teeth Survey, July 2010
Take the Challenge
Claim your free sample and take the challenge. Complete your details below and we will send
you a 30g sample tube of Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™, while stocks last. Only open to residents of New Zealand.
Please allow up to 31 days for delivery. Limit of one per household.. Offer limited to first 5,000 claimants.
Take the Challenge
Thanks for visiting Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Challenge.
All 5,000 Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ 30g samples have now been claimed, however you can still take the challenge yourself by purchasing Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ from your supermarket.
MONEY BACK OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on the Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Money Back Offer forms part of these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). Submission of a claim for a refund (“Claim”) constitutes acceptance of these Conditions.
- The Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Money Back Offer (“Offer”) commences at 12.00am on 12 January 2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 31 December 2014 (“Offer Period”). In order to be valid a Claim must be received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on 30 January 2015.
- To be eligible to receive a refund a customer must:
The promoter (“Promoter”) is Colgate-Palmolive Limited, 45 Knights Road, Lower Hutt New Zealand. If the Promoter accepts the claim the Promoter will issue the customer with a printed cheque to the retail value of the product shown in the Claim and post the cheque to the address shown on the submitted Offer Form. The Promoter's decision regarding Claims is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- purchase a Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ 110g OR Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ + Whitening 110g OR Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ 50g product (“Product”) during the Offer Period; and
- not be satisfied with the results of the Product or consider that the Product does not meet the customer’s expectations after having tried the Product; and
- print and complete the online Offer Form at www.sensitivechallenge.co.nz (including address, purchase details, and the reason that the customer is not satisfied with the results of the product) and send the completed form along with the Product purchase receipt to Colgate Money Back Offer, PO Box 8826, Symonds Street, Auckland, 1150, so that it is received by the Promoter by 11.59pm on 30 January 2015.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing and receipt of the cheque from the date of the Promoter receiving a valid Claim.
- Each refund is based upon the purchase of a Product during the Offer Period. The refund does not include postage costs for sending a claim.
- This offer is limited to one refund for one Product per household.
- All costs of accessing the internet and the promotional website are the customer’s responsibility
and may be dependent on the internet service provider used.
- This offer is only open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of the Promoter, suppliers
and their agencies (including resellers and other agencies associated with this offer) and
their immediate families are ineligible to participate.
- If a customer is under the age of 18 years they acknowledge that the Offer refund may only
be redeemed by a parent or guardian and that the parent or guardian may be required to
sign acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of entry prior to claiming any refund.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected claims or other communications. Claims will be deemed invalid if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Claims and to disqualify any Claimant who tampers with the redemption process or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the receipt of incomplete, damaged or incomprehensible Offer forms. All such inaccurate forms will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants' personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer this offer. The PI of the claimant may be provided to suppliers assisting in the offer and, if required, to relevant authorities. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not participate in the offer. If a claimant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine the claimant is not eligible to participate in the offer and receive a refund. Claimants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting the Colgate-Palmolive Limited Account Manager at Farrimond on 09 3735157 during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday).
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms and conditions applying to this offer or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this offer at any time by publishing new terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes, or modifies the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- For enquiries about this offer, please contact the Colgate-Palmolive Account Manager at Farrimond on 09 373 5157 during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday) or contact us in writing and post to: Colgate Money Back Offer, PO Box 8826, Symonds St, Auckland 1150.
FREE SAMPLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sampling offer and instructions on how to claim this sample form part of these terms and conditions.
Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance to be bound by these conditions. This offer is not valid in
conjunction with any other offer. This Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive Ltd of Level 4, 45 Knights Road,
Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand ("Promoter").
- This sampling offer is open to residents of New Zealand only, aged 18 and above. Employees of the Promoter,
their immediate families and Promoter’s agencies associated with this offer are ineligible to enter.
- This sampling offer commences at 09:00am on the 13th October 2013 and will continue until 5:00pm 31st
December 2013 or while stocks last (Offer Period). Claims are limited to the first 5000 claimants during the Offer Period.
Claims received after 5:00pm on 31st December 2013 will not be accepted. Once exhausted, no more samples will be distributed.
- To participate in an offer and receive a sample, claimants must , during the Offer period:
- a. Visit www.sensitivechallenge.co.nz website and select the ‘Take the Challenge’ tab.
- b. Follow the prompts to fully and correctly complete the Application form, including providing the claimant’s full name,
date of birth, residential address and contact telephone number.
- No Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief sample is for sale and claimants may not sell or permit to be sold any Colgate Pro-Relief sample.
Samples are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Limit one Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief sample request per household during the Offer Period.
- Each valid claim received during the Offer Period will receive 1 x Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 30g tube sample and subsequent
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Information.
- Once a claimant submits their claim and the Promoter receives and confirms their claim has been successfully received, 1 x sample
will be mailed to the residential address specified by the claimant in their claim form, subject to availability. Successful
claimants should allow thirty one (31) days for their sample to be delivered. Any unclaimed samples at the conclusion of the
Offer Period will be disposed of by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity and residential address of claimants and any other
information relevant to the participation in offer. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final;
no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way
in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes
no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result
of technical or telecommunication problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel,
terminate or suspend the offer. Entries will be deemed invalid if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result
of accepting and/or using a gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this offer (which may include disclosure to third
parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the offer) and for promotional purposes surrounding this offer. By entering this
giveaway, claimants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose
it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the claimant.
Claimants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting Farrimond on 09 3735157 during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday).
- Colgate reserves the right to vary any of the terms and conditions applying to this offer or to modify, terminate, suspend,
or reschedule this offer at any time by publishing new terms and conditions.
- For enquiries about this offer, please contact Farrimond on 09 373 5157 during office hours (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday) or